Saturday, January 21, 2017

Designing a Special Request

So I have a Disney Lover or two in my life today both girls, and I have been wanting to design something that is one of a kind representing Disney for one of them as a request, they told me that no matter what size I made it they would make room for it. So this week I began to use adobe photoshop to create the pieces that I wish to use, and I wrote to Disney to request permission to use the images. I am not sure if they will allow me to do so but since I am not asking to sell the images and to create an art piece so we shall see if they will allow me to do so. I always prefer to get permission it could take up to 8 weeks for permission.

So I went to Universal Studios this past week for the first time and had a blast with my daughter going through the Hogsmeade and visiting the shops there. It was really fun seeing my daughter finally find her Hufflepuff outfit.


So my idea for the art piece includes Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocohontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rpunzal, Merida, Anna and Elsa and of Course Tinkerbell. And the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment