Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday January 12, 2015

I wasn't able to get near as much done this past weekend as I had hoped to get done, I embroidered a gift for someone but I still need to complete it. I did get two BOM's done, these are for Elefantz's block of the month, here is the link to her blog:
I am starting 3 online classes this term and will still be doing my projects and hopefully updating my blog. I did figure out how I was going to finish one of my WIP's (works in progress). Got the pieces embroidered on the machine and just need to sew those down.

I have 4 of these to sew down and then this should be finished.
This is a corner block for Globetrotting


 The blocks for Globetrotting I still have 2 more corner blocks to do and two more blocks for the pattern itself and then I just have the sashing and border to do. Then to quilt it.

And finally my daughter sold her piano this weekend so now I have a possible spot for the Singer Treadle Machine that she bought for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment