Sunday, January 4, 2015

Progress in the New Year

I have never really been able to make a declaration of what I intended to do in the New Year and see some results so quickly. This year though I can honestly say I have made some progress. On December 31, 2014, I made a list of projects that I had going and that I wanted to finish before starting any new ones.

This is my list from December 31, 2014:

Unfinished Projects

Quilting Projects

Globetrotting Quilt

2- Table Runners approximately 70" (length) X 20" (Width) -DONE

28 coasters -DONE

Lonestar quilt

rag quilt -1/2 way done

Aurifil Quilt

Embroidery and Sewing Projects

Love Squares

Angel

Christmas Window Hanging

Smaug

Christmas Towels - Done

Crocheting Projects 

Umbrella

Easter Eggs -Done

As you can see there are 13 projects that are started but were not finished as of December 31,2014. I completed the 2 Table runners.
 

 I completed all the coasters:
















The Easter Eggs I crocheted in the Spring of 2014 I believe and had not decided what I wanted to do with them well this weekend I made some decisions and here is the result.





So I am left with 9 projects 2 of which will take me awhile to do Smaug is hand embroidered so I am estimating at least a year on him. And the other is a 36" in diameter hand crocheted thread umbrella top. I am making good progress on it but I still estimate at least another 3 months.

And even though I have gotten material for new projects I wish to start I have labeled those and placed them into containers to be started once I have finished some of the other projects I have listed above. All in all a good start to a new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment