Sunday, March 20, 2016

Oh MY GOD

It is 6:22 in the morning and all night I kept waking myself up with this mantra going through my head, omg, omg, omg. You see yesterday I brought home a new machine from Sewing Machine Plus in San Marcos, Ca. Ever since I really started being serious about quilting back in 2012 and I have not stopped, I have known that I wanted a long arm quilting machine.I never wanted the one that required a room all by itself but one that was big enough to do what I needed and to be honest I never thought I would actually get one.

My first real quilt attempt was in 1991 when I found out that I was having my son, I hand embroidered a crib quilt and sheet sets. then in 2001, I made my first block quilt, I have grown since my first quilt. I didn't make another quilt really until 2012. Over the years I have sewn, embroidered and embroidery was truly my passion since I was 9 years old that was over 40 years ago. But it was not until I met my husband that I really began to take chances with my work and go outside of pre-printed products or kits. He has always encouraged me and shown an amazing amount of support and even has supplied the fuel for my addiction of thread and fabric.

The people at Sewing Machine Plus are really great, I have bought the majority of my machines there.They have a service department, classes and some supplies such as notions, and thread. They are more then happy to work a deal with you and the really cool thing is upgrade is very good there.

SO OMG- I have a LONG ARM and frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is all the info that I know on it right now because it is still sitting in boxes in my living room.

                        Handi Quilter Simply Sixteen 16-inch Longarm with HQ Little Foot


Package Includes:

  • HQ Simply Sixteen 16-inch Longarm
  • HQ Little Foot with HQ Precision-Glide Track System
  • Stitching Speed up to 1,800 Stitches Per Minute
  • Color Touchscreen
  • Bobbin Winder

Machine Features:

  • Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
  • 1,800 stitches per minute
  • LED light ring
  • Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
  • Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
  • Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
  • Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
  • Needle-stop positioning control
  • High-speed rotary hook with largecapacity M-class bobbin
  • Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
  • Five bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread
  • Quilting alarm and project timer
  • Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
  • Built-in diagnostics
  • Integrated USB port

Frame Features:

  • Innovative quilt clamp management system: 6 Easy-Grasp Quilt Clamps, 1 HQ Super Quilt Clamp, and 6 Hold-Tight clamps
  • Accommodates any size quilt
  • 5-foot free-standing frame
  • Adjustable legs for easy customization from 33" to 44" in height
  • Easy-assembly professional-grade system made of high quality steel
  • Leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces



http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/hq-simply-sixteen.php?gclid=CjwKEAjw8bO3BRDp0bP_vL-7_lASJACL_d6wg36f1GqdXv126Etu_0LLp4m6Q4EO5qwStkWEoZJiThoCd3Tw_wcB

No comments:

Post a Comment