Wednesday, July 10, 2013





FOR TODAY

Outside my window... I can see my backyard and the birds that fly about. The sun is shining and the clouds are white and puffy.

I am thinking... that I have a ton of ideas however, I tend to put them aside because I lack commitment or belief in my own ideas.

I am thankful...that I have my husband, daughter and family to support my thoughts and cheer me on.

In the kitchen...I still have to decide what to cook for dinner and it is already 12:20 how does time fly so fast for me.

I am wearing...I am wearing shorts and tank top

I am creating...my blog.

I am going...to make a commitment to post something everyday for the next 30 days.

I am wondering...how well I will keep that commitment.

I am reading...Ayn Rand The Fountainhead

I am hoping...to start my new quilt tomorrow

I am looking forward to...starting a class in college with my daughter

I am learning how to organize better

Around the house...my living room, dining room, and kitchen are all in the process of getting new flooring.

I am pondering...why there seems so little time compared to when I was younger and the hours seemed to drag.

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things...is embroidery and my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week:finish organizing my sewing space, work on my bird hanging, start my quilt

A peek into my day...finish folding laundry, clean kitchen, and desk


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment