Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{TH} read

 {TH} Read Post

Currently I am reading various blogs The Simple Woman being one of the finds today that prompted me to finally do what I needed to do for some time. Though actually committing to a blog is almost like working. Also finding a way to keep my cats off my desk whenever they hear my keyboard clicking will greatly improve my chances of blogging.

I am also reading Ayn Rands book The Fountainhead, I am not sure yet whether or not I like it, it seems to drone on right now. However, unless the book is really bad I usually finish reading it.

I am currently working on a wall hanging that I started last year, it will actually include almost all of the crafts I enjoy doing, embroidery, machine embroidery, sewing, quilting and possibly even some beadwork and crocheting. The final idea is not yet complete, I will post periodically on my progress.

If you decide that you to want to join this new community here is the link


http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment