Thursday, July 11, 2013



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the clouds are gray and it looks like we have a chance of rain it would be so very nice if we could get some rain. I doubt it though.

I am thinking...that the overcast sky can have a sleepy day feeling and yet I have so much I really should be doing.

I am thankful...that my life is easier now than it was growing up.

In the kitchen...I don't have to cook today because it is our normal night for going out to eat.

I am wearing...a t-shirt and skirt

I am creating...a crocheted table cloth that I think will take me quite a while to complete.

I am going...to be signing up for classes at our local community college today

I am wondering...how much time I will have for the fun things once I start classes

I am reading...tutorials on some Christmas crafts

I am hoping...that the weather stays cool today

I am looking forward to...going to my classes and the projects we have in our house

I am learning that remodeling a house at my age can definitely be slower than it would have been at 30.

Around the house...we are considering removing the grass in the backyard and doing something like a sand yen garden.

I am pondering...how commercials have gone towards showing some very destructive kids that run the home rather then the parents expecting better behavior.

A favorite quote for today...“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

One of my favorite things...is eating fresh strawberries and angel food cake.

A few plans for the rest of the week:finish doing my husbands work clothes, continue to organize my sewing, work on our outdoor cat habitat.

A peek into my day...ironing, bills, budgeting, crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment