Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Blues

So today is Sunday and it looks like it is a beautiful day, however I am sure the weather will be extremely hot. I have been looking at a lot of different blog sites for quilting and it amazes me that some of the designs appear so simple and yet look totally elegant. I have been crocheting more lately and have made some great progress with it. I have finished several blanket edges and even finished a new baby afghan. It is done with a Pink and Sage variegated Cotton yarn and a Sage green yarn.
A look at the design of Afghan
Finished Afghan


Close-up of blocks and colors

 
Close up of border
We finished the outside Cat habitat for our cats only I don't think they like it just yet. I think they feel like their in jail we still need to put benches and poles for them to climb on and my daughter needs to buy them flowers and herbs to put inside so that they are able to hide. Hopefully though this will give them the ability to go outside and play and we don't have to worry about them getting lost or hit by a car.

Well today I must prepare a grocery list and go shopping and do some more ironing. We will see what I get done on the bird wall hanging tomorrow I finished putting all the birds on now it is time for the butterfly's. I added the pair of cardinals to my tree. They are a colorful addition.


No comments:

Post a Comment