Monday, January 11, 2016

Titles are always difficult for me.

So I have been very busy this break. I have completed 4 wall hangings. I got my scrap happy blocks finished and got borders on them. I also got it pin basted yesterday and will be quilting it today on my Janome domestic machine.

I got a brother scan and cut last Christmas and did not really have the time to play around with it as much as I wanted to until this break. I finally managed to successfully cut some letters and numbers out of fabric with it and now that I have succeeded once I am sure I will be able to advance with what I want to do with it.

Sometimes I struggle with the amount of ideas that flow through my brain even as I attempt to focus on what I am working on at the moment my mind still jumps to the next project. So I will keep it simple today and go and start quilting my scrap happy queen size quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment