Saturday, January 9, 2016

Only 9 more days before my winter break is over.

On January 19th, 2016 I begin another semester of college, which means that my fun time will be shortened drastically. I have been very busy though during this break, I have finished up some projects and been thinking of new ones. So far I like my project finish ratio, I am usually always late for Christmas because of my classes, this year is no different. I am working to change that for the next Christmas though. I like to match my Christmas gifts to the people I am giving them to. I also like to give homemade gifts. Each year it gets a little better as my skill increases and improves.This year I did wall hangings and a table topper. My husband built the wall hanging display racks and I will post a picture of that soon as well.



 I also found another project that I wish to start this one will be for my daughter as she is a huge fan of the Nightmare before Christmas with Jack Skeleton.


I also have my new bed quilt that I am getting ready to baste and quilt today and will hopefully have it completed by next weekend. So busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment